Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cheerful month

Hello December,

and everyone. I find a way to go back here to this blog. It is so embarrassing that my time management is so bad that I couldn't get any proper free time during the semester to post something on our blog. But now here it is... the holiday! 
I might be one of those students who get early holiday. It has been a week since I can actually go to bed without getting my alarm at 6am hahahaha. How wonderful is it! This holiday is even more special and makes me feel like the happiest girl in the world for a reason which I will not reveal until my next post. (promisingly will be here very soon after this post haha) 
For now, I just want to share some quick handmade Christmas I made... last year lol. I just dug up my messy laptop and found some pictures of them. Now that Christmas is just around the corner. It's time to feel the vibe... 

Hope everyone has a nice plan for the cheerful month ahead. And let's wait for some update from my dear lazy bestie too... Where are you NP?

Thank you anh Tiến for the nice photographs.