Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Soramame



Fall semester just started about a month ago and heck, I am so so busy with school and work! But still I wouldn't stay indoor all the time due to this nice warm weather of October. You know you're in San Francisco when the summer comes and goes randomly like breezes.. And also this new dress from Soramame is too lovely to wear everywhere! (My dad came all the way from Vietnam to visit me and brought me the dress!)

Soramame is a new clothing store in Hanoi, Vietnam - a collaboration work between my cousin and his friend. All the dresses there are literally to die for, all with clean cut yet elegant designs on superb materials. Can't wait to go back to Vietnam and try all of them on!







One more thing I have to brag about this dress is that it is so versatile! I can wear it casually for going out, or even vigorously roaming my bike around the city (as if I'm wearing pants).. and also for work when I need to dress in formal attire. Isn't it just too perfect and absolutely comfortable for any occasions? 





More dresses like these, please visit: 
Soramame - 37 Lo Su, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 

Cheers to a new week ahead! :)
N.P